Probability and Statistics Index > SPSS Statistics
IBM SPSS Statistics is a software package that is geared towards the social sciences like federal and local governments and health care organizations. The software works similarly to Microsoft Excel, with a spreadsheet style entry field and easy-to-use toolbar. However, data entry in SPSS statistics is somewhat different, with columns used for variables. This collection of SPSS How to articles gives you the basic tools to get you started with SPSS in a step-by-step format. You’ll find an introduction to the topic, videos and pictures to illustrate the points, and if you get stuck you can always ask for help on our free forum for statistics.
SPSS Statistics Index
- How to Enter Data into SPSS
- How to Find the SPSS Mean Mode Median
- How to Find the SPSS Five Number Summary
- How to Find the Interquartile Range in SPSS
- How to Find the Standard Deviation in SPSS
- How to Make an SPSS Frequency Table.
- How to Make an SPSS Histogram.
- How to Make Crosstabs in SPSS (Contingency Tables).
- How to calculate the Pearson Correlation Coefficient using SPSS
- How to Make a Bar Chart in SPSS
- How to Make an SPSS Boxplot
- How to Make an SPSS Scatterplot
- How to Define Variables in SPSS
- How to Perform a t test in SPSS
- How to Perform a Chi-Square Test in SPSS
- How to Make a Pie Chart in SPSS