- Binomial Distribution Calculator
- Interquartile Range Calculator
- Linear Regression Calculator
- Permutation calculator and combination calculator
- T distribution calculator
- Variance and Standard Deviation Calculator
- Expected value calculator
If you prefer an online interactive environment to learn R and statistics, this free R Tutorial by Datacamp is a great way to get started. If you're are somewhat comfortable with R and are interested in going deeper into Statistics, try this Statistics with R track.Comments are now closed for this post. Need help or want to post a correction? Please post a comment on our Facebook page and I'll do my best to help!