If you’re looking for help with probability and statistics, you’re in the right place. StatisticsHowTo.com has a comprehensive database of articles covering all the material you’re likely to find in an AP statistics, elementary statistics or college statistics class. Several hundred articles include short, how-to videos that you can also find on our YouTube Channel.
Probability and Statistics Topic Indexes
- Basic Statistics.
- Descriptive Statistics: Charts, Graphs and Plots.
- Binomial Probability Distributions.
- Definitions for Common Statistics Terms.
- Critical Values.
- Hypothesis Testing.
- Normal Distributions.
- Central Limit Theorem.
- Confidence Intervals.
- Chebyshev’s Theorem.
- Sampling and Finding Sample Sizes.
- Chi Square.
- Online Tables (z-table, chi-square, t-dist etc.).
- Regression Analysis / Linear Regression.
- Non Normal Distributions.
Technology Topic Indexes
- Online calculators.
- Microsoft Excel for Statistics.
- TI 83 for elementary statistics.
- TI 89 for elementary statistics.
- SPSS Statistics.
- Minitab for Statistics.
- Statistics Help.
- What is the best calculator for statistics?
- PEMDAS (Order of Operations)
- average height of an American male is 5’9″ “. How accurate your guess is depends on many factors, including how many men you measured and how many men are in the entire population. Statistics are useful because we often don’t have the resources to measure, survey or poll every member of a population, so instead we take a sample (a small amount).
If you prefer an online interactive environment to learn R and statistics, this free R Tutorial by Datacamp is a great way to get started. If you’re are somewhat comfortable with R and are interested in going deeper into Statistics, try this Statistics with R track.Probability and Statistics Topic Index was last modified: July 26th, 2017 by